Juventus Digital Community Growth Continues
Juventus has been reaching some outstanding statistics on domestic and international growth and driving innovations in club communication lately.
Recently launched its Portuguese Twitter channel, the club has 7 different Twitter channels including Italian, English, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese and Indonesian.
As of today, the club reaches a total of 20.000.000 followers with all these 7 channels.
- Football For The Goals
- Seminar on Social Media was held
- Global Football Digital Benchmark 2022
- MARIO LEO HAS BEEN NAMED AMBASSADOR OF THE FOUNDATION OF DEMOCRACY FOR HANAU
- RESULT Sports Appoints Samir Ceric on the Board as Chief Strategy Officer
- FK Zeljeznicar Signs a partnership with a digital sports pioneer RESULT SPORTS to further unlock the potential on digital platforms.
- Euro 2020 Social Communities Report
- SPORTSCOM 2020: WEST AFRICA SPORT FORUM
- African Football Digital Benchmark
- Vandrezzer Breaks Top 50 in Africa Digital Football Benchmark
- RESULT Sports to Drive Africa’s First Sports Innovation Hub
- Mario LEO’s Book “Kaufen Sie Ronaldo” is Out!
- ING AllStar 2020 Shined in Istanbul with its New Look
- Juventus Digital Community Growth Continues