The Virtual edition of the West Africa Sports Forum – SPORTSCOM 2020 co-hosted by Vandyke Sports, RESULT Sports and the University of Port Harcourt Sports Institute will be held on September 24-25, 2020.
After the very successful first edition, SPORTSCOM 2018, held at the University of Port Harcourt in September 2018 during the West Africa University Games, we are proud to host the second edition, following our strategic partnership announcement!
Theme: African Sports Future – Education, Best Practice and Technology
The Summit will feature Sports Industry Leaders from Africa, Europe, USA, Asia and sessions on the following areas:
– Digital Sports Advocacy, Strategy, Analytics and Monetization
– Sports Development
– Sports Communications and what the Sports Industry can learn from the Mainstream Industries
– Sports Performance Data
– Sports Broadcasting Technology
– Sport Marketing and Sponsorships
We will provide details on the Speakers and Panels on a daily basis on our Social Media Pages and our Websites
- Football For The Goals
- Seminar on Social Media was held
- Global Football Digital Benchmark 2022
- MARIO LEO HAS BEEN NAMED AMBASSADOR OF THE FOUNDATION OF DEMOCRACY FOR HANAU
- RESULT Sports Appoints Samir Ceric on the Board as Chief Strategy Officer
- FK Zeljeznicar Signs a partnership with a digital sports pioneer RESULT SPORTS to further unlock the potential on digital platforms.
- Euro 2020 Social Communities Report
- SPORTSCOM 2020: WEST AFRICA SPORT FORUM
- African Football Digital Benchmark
- Vandrezzer Breaks Top 50 in Africa Digital Football Benchmark
- RESULT Sports to Drive Africa’s First Sports Innovation Hub
- Mario LEO’s Book “Kaufen Sie Ronaldo” is Out!
- ING AllStar 2020 Shined in Istanbul with its New Look
- Juventus Digital Community Growth Continues