Vandrezzer FC, the newly formed Nigeria National League Club based in the South Eastern Nigerian City of Ikot Ekpene have made an audacious appearance in the latest Africa Football digital benchmark released by RESULT Sports and Digital Sports Africa jumping to the 37th position and usurping the top spot in Nigeria occupied by Enyimba for 3 years.
The “Lions” have only been in existence for one year and they are setting new standards in professional Football marketing and their embrace of digital marketing.
Mario Leo, CEO of RESULT Sports “It’s great to see Vandrezzer driving social media growth to a maximum and something we observed by many ‘younger’ African teams, such as Cape Town City FC & Pyramids. The next step will be the conversion of online following into stadium visits and merchandise efforts. Congrats to Vandrezzer!!”
Emeka Enyadike Director of Digital Sports Africa: “This is an impressive start for Vandrezzer and it shows they understand the importance of fan engagement and hopefully, they will keep building on what they have achieved. What is remarkable is that they are not in the Premier League, so this should jolt the Premier League Clubs in Nigeria.”
- SPORTSCOM 2020: WEST AFRICA SPORT FORUM
- African Football Digital Benchmark
- Vandrezzer Breaks Top 50 in Africa Digital Football Benchmark
- RESULT Sports to Drive Africa’s First Sports Innovation Hub
- Mario LEO’s Book “Kaufen Sie Ronaldo” is Out!
- ING AllStar 2020 Shined in Istanbul with its New Look
- Juventus Digital Community Growth Continues