Seminar on Social Media was held
AFFA organized a seminar on social media within the Club Support Program by the support of UEFA Grow and RESULT Sports Digital Agency.
The seminar was attended by heads of marketing and media departments, as well social media specialists of the Premier League clubs. During the meeting, RESULT Sports presented presentations on various social media to the clubs representatives, and there were discussed the results on the social media pages of Premier League teams. AFFA General Secretary Sarkhan Hajiyev, who took part in the seminar, announced the winner of the Grant Competition held among the clubs. According to the results of the jury’s vote, the winner of the Grant Competition on “Social media activation with a club partner” held among Premier League clubs in March-April was the “Healthy Development” project presented by Gabala FC. The winner will receive a grant of 5,000 AZN from AFFA to implement the project. Note that the seminar will last until April 22.
- Football For The Goals
- Seminar on Social Media was held
- Global Football Digital Benchmark 2022
- MARIO LEO HAS BEEN NAMED AMBASSADOR OF THE FOUNDATION OF DEMOCRACY FOR HANAU
- RESULT Sports Appoints Samir Ceric on the Board as Chief Strategy Officer
- FK Zeljeznicar Signs a partnership with a digital sports pioneer RESULT SPORTS to further unlock the potential on digital platforms.
- Euro 2020 Social Communities Report
- SPORTSCOM 2020: WEST AFRICA SPORT FORUM
- African Football Digital Benchmark
- Vandrezzer Breaks Top 50 in Africa Digital Football Benchmark
- RESULT Sports to Drive Africa’s First Sports Innovation Hub
- Mario LEO’s Book “Kaufen Sie Ronaldo” is Out!
- ING AllStar 2020 Shined in Istanbul with its New Look
- Juventus Digital Community Growth Continues